Ad campaigns, whether promotion banner, newsletter, and a booklet with QR code
are aimed at user acquisition and greater profits.
Successful of the campaign depends on good traffic, which you can control with myTracker campaigns.
With campaigns you can add:
- Tracking links for counting impressions and clicks,
identifying conversion, and evaluation user quality.
- Postbacks for sending data to an ad partner.
- Tariffs for calculating the campaign cost and ROI.
- Corrections for tariff adjustment.
Our status indicator makes link activity monitoring a simple job.
- Active means that within the last 24 hours the relevant campaign generated post click or post view conversions, such as impressions, clicks, installs, re-installs, first site visit or re-engagements.
- Not active means that none of the above took place over the last 24 hours, and it may be time to reconsider your tariffs or partner.
The activity status is displayed as soon as myTracker starts receiving data from a campaign.
Until then, No data will be displayed instead of the colour-coded indicator.
If you use Google Ads, or Apple Search Ads, integrate with the partner,
then campaigns and tracking links will be automatically added.
- Select the Campaigns > Add menu.
- Fill out the form:
Account * — new campaign will be added to selected account. This list consist from all accounts in which user has
access to add/modify campaigns. If the user has only one account it would be set by default.
- Title * — campaign name that will be shown in all future reports.
We recommend using standard names to easy work with a long campaign list. For example —
Campaign type * —
The selected type will determine the next steps to create a tracking link.
As a result, you will be able to assess the effectiveness
of each promotion method.
Regular - when your ads are shown in the search results or on the Display Network;
Pre-install - if your app is installed on devices by the manufacturer or a retailer.
- Partner * — the company who is executing the ad campaign.
Leave the No partner value if the campaign is running without a partner (mailing, social media blogs, etc.).
Traffic type — an additional field defining channel/method of user acquisition, for example:
Paid traffic, Organic, Cross Promo or TV advertising. It helps to group similar
campaigns in reports and clearly evaluate profit and cost of each channel.
For details see the section Traffic type.
- Description — a brief description of the campaign.
* — required fields.
- Press the Add button.
After an ad campaign is created, tracking links must be set up.
You will be able to track conversion of the ads, newsletters and QR codes.
If a campaign is not used or has been created by mistake, it may be archived.
Archiving does not affect the data collection process and comes in handy when you have numerous links.
Archived campaign are labelled Archived and moved to the bottom of list, while myTracker continues to collect their data.
To archive a campaign, you may press the button in the Campaigns list or on the View campaign page.
Campaign and tracking links will be archived.
To restore an archived campaign, press the button.
Ad campaign and related tracking links will be restored.