The report constructor includes following groups of selectors:
- Dimensions — they determine the number of rows i.e. illustrate the data. For example, campaigns, device model or mobile operator.
- Device metrics — quantitative data, defining stats per device. For example, installs, attribution, DAU (d).
- User metrics — quantitative data, defining stats per users. For example, registration, first authorisations, DAU (u).
Postfixes (d) and (u) determine metrics, that are calculated both for devices and for users.
There are following types of myTracker metrics:
- Flow metrics — data for the selected report period.
- LifeTime (LT) metrics — data for the entire lifetime of the audience acquired in the selected report period.
- Current Attribution (CA) metrics — data for the selected report period within the current attribution.
- Attribution Time (AT) metrics — data for the period between the last and next attributions on the devices attributed during the selected report period.
For details see the section Metric types