Connecting ironSource to MyTracker audiencesPremium plan
Connect the ironSource partner to an audience to send data for retargeting advertising campaigns.
Before connecting the audience to the partner, make sure that you configured ironSource integration with your MyTracker account.
- On the Audiences List page, select the required audience.
- In the Sending to partners section, click Add partner integration.
- On the page that opens, in the Partner field, select ironSource.
- In the Account field, select the ironSource account for which integration with the audience will be available.
If you do not have any connected partner accounts, click Add new account in the Login field and connect the ironSource account to your MyTracker account.
- In the Platforms field, select one or several platforms, IDs of which will be sent to the partner.
- Select the Suppressed audience checkbox if you want to send the audience that should be excluded from the advertising campaign. For details, go to the partner's documentation.
After you select the checkbox, MyTracker changes Platforms field to Application. In the emerged field, select the application, the audience of which you want to send.
- Click Add.
After you connected ironSource to an audience, write to your manager to get access to it. The audience will be available only for those advertising campaigns that are linked to the selected account.
You can pause or resume audience transfer to ironSource using the and , respectively.
Click to remove the integration.