is a demand-side platform that gives flexibility control of the buying algorithms
and access premium inventory from niche SSPs (Supply Side Platform).
MyTracker supports the full integration with partner:
mobile and web attribution, data import on impressions,
clicks, costs, campaign optimization by in-app events, and traffic evaluation.
To get stats on users brought in by BidCore,
use a tracking link created in our system:
In MyTracker, create an ad campaign, selecting BidCore
as the Partner.
- Add a tracking link to your app.
Enable postbacks to be sent to the partner’s system.
Share the tracking link with your partner.
You can copy Direct URL,
or Impressions URL
from the Tracking links tab and either
send it to your BidCore manager
or paste it into your ad by yourself.
Now, launch a BidCore campaign and track new users in MyTracker reports.
To get data on campaign costs, clicks, and impressions,
connect the BidCore account:
Data collection is available only for a campaign with MyTracker's tracking links
- Sign in to IPONWEB with your BidCore credentials.
- Get a permanent auth token:
- Select OAuth2 Access and click New permanent token.
- In the Scopes field set uslicer.iponweb.com and click Create.
- Copy the generated token.
- In MyTracker, open
the BidCore integration page.
- Select a MyTracker account containing apps you need.
- Enter your BidCore project name and u-Slicer instance.
Ask your BidCore account manager to send it to you.
- Paste the copied token.
- Click Link BidCore account.
After some time, your BidCore account
with the sync status indicator will be displayed
on the integration page.
Account stats will appear within 24 hours.
After the successful integration, MyTracker will provide
an analytical base for evaluating BidCore campaigns.
It includes the number of engaged audiences, campaign costs
and stats on the traffic quality: user activity, payments, etc.
To see the BidCore advertising stats:
In the Partners filter select BidCore.
Add dimensions by traffic source using Select from list → Traffic source:
- Campaign and Tracking link;
- SubID Network (inventory source ID),
- SubID Campaign (campaign ID)
- SubID Ad Set (line item ID)
- SubId Creative (creative ID)
Add extra selectors to determine the quality of your traffic
(e.g. campaign cost, average session duration, revenue, etc.).
- Click Calculate.
If you see no BidCore stats in MyTracker:
If you have any questions, please contact our support team
in any convenient way.