The report builder is paramount to myTracker. It allows groups of apps to be compared in a wide spectrum of metrics and types of data.
Several apps or even groups of apps can be compared between each other.
There are 2 types of myTracker indices:
- Flow — events, which have happened during the aggregation period
- LT — events of users, who have registered during the aggregation period, which have happened for the entire lifetime of these users in an app
It is important to understand the difference between these 2 types.
The report builder also includes two types of selectors:
- Metrics — quantitative data e.g. downloads, DAU
- Dimensions — they determine the number of rows i.e. illustrate the data. E.g. campaigns, device model or network carrier.
How to use the report builder:
- Select data range.
- Select the app.
- Choose partners and campaigns.
- Set up filters.
- Set up report view:
- Select metrics or retention metrics for intersection.
- Change metric structure to organize column order
- Build the report and save it in XLS, if needed.
If the report is extrememely large, myTracker will generate it as an XLS document.